Yog Front Organization asked the Employment Generation Department of the Punjab Government that what policy has been made for Yoga. In the context of which the following points were kept in RTI: –
Please provide information as follow (Point to Point)
1. Are the certificates issued by YCB or or have Diploma, Degree and Ph.D. from UGC approved Universities are acceptable by Government of Punjab in the field of yogic teaching, yogic sports or yogic health
2. Whether any law has been made in Punjab regarding yoga or not, such as there is a law for health services, such as Ayurveda and other health services also have different laws, such as education sector has separate laws in which education is based on Job eligibility is determined. Information about the relevant law in Punjab should be given.
3. Has the government started or passed the employment policies in the eligible areas in Punjab?
4. In which field BA/MA (yoga) qualified students can get job?
5. In which field can a B.Sc. / M.Sc. (yoga) qualified student get a job?
6. In which field can a sportsperson get a job after completing one year Diploma in NIS Yog Sports?
7. Regarding point 4,5,6, what is the policy of Punjab Employment Department regarding this?
Every year thousands of students are taking education in yoga, but they do not get jobs, the employment department should share the policy regarding this.
For any query about above complaint you may ask from the department Employment Generation PIO Mr. Sandeep Kumar E-Mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile no is 8437870707 and case number is 67918.